This position will be responsible for preparation, posting, and collection of final invoices, and submission of final release documents, for a variety of contract types and customers, to include Government and Civilian Agencies.
Principal Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Verify closeout check list has been completed prior to initiating the final Invoice process.
- Determine if quick close out is applicable.
- Collect internal reports by fiscal year in order to summarize total incurred costs.
- Apply DCAA negotiated indirect rates for each applicable fiscal year.
- Determine total claim to include all reimbursable costs (including applicable indirect costs) and total applicable fees including fees not previously invoiced.
- Reconcile total payments received to total calculated claim.
- Prepare close out invoice and attach completed billing check list.
- Submit Invoice to Department Manager for audit approval.
- Coordinate with Finance and Contracts on issues discovered during preparation and analysis. Follow-up on any corrections that need to be made.
- Input approved claim into financial system.
- Prepare release and assignments letters to be mailed with close out invoice.
- Scan invoice and supporting documentation into PDF format for DCAA audit purposes.
- Update Closeouts log.
- Send customer the closeout package via government systems, e-mail or mail.