Washington DC, DC
Security Clearance Type:
Active Secret Clearance
Must be U.S. Citizen
Seneca’s client is looking for Printer Specialist candidates for a position in Washington DC, DC. The Candidate would be needed in an onsite role with our client where the candidate with experience on any major OEM will be qualified for the position and our client will provide training on their specific product line. Candidate will work directly with their client’s team so customer service and support is a priority for this role. Extensive background check required and candidate MUST have current DoD Security Clearance in order to qualify for the opportunity.
- Determine causes of office equipment failure by attempting to operate equipment; observing functioning; conducting diagnostic tests using equipment, engineering and service manuals.
- Provide customer support by providing training; responding to requests and resolving problems on-site.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
About Seneca Resources:
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Prior experience with printer support, manufacturing, or service
- Customer Service
- Building Relationships
- Time Management
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Reporting Skills
- Previous experience with Xerox, HP, Cannon, Konica, Savin or Ricoh preferred.
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.