Our client is looking for Citrix Engineer
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, Alabama
- Maintain and administer all aspects of the company’s Citrix infrastructure - XenApp/XenDesktop (4.5/5.0/6.0/7.6/7.15).
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot the physical server environment, including firmware and bios updates.
- Troubleshoot and work with various vendors to resolve issues with infrastructure components (Windows/Citrix/Cisco/HP).
- Manage, work, and resolve support issues assigned through the HelpDesk ticketing system.
- Help improve and maintain the printing system.
- Provide timely response to system outages to mitigate service disruption to clients and the business.
- Develop, implement, and maintain streamlined processes while also providing the supporting documentation to accompany the processes.
- Create technical documentation for new and existing processes to aid with support during production and disaster recovery events.
- Provide after hours on-call support for server infrastructure or application failures. This will require an on-call rotation with other IT resources.
- Citrix certification or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Citrix XenApp
- Experience with Citrix XenServer
- Windows server experience in regards to building, administering and troubleshooting
- Strong Understanding of disaster recovery, backup and restoration procedures
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible to work overtime as required
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation for after hours support
About Seneca Resources:
- Experience with Citrix Provisioning Services
- Cisco UCS experience
- Experience with Citrix XenDesktop
- VMware VSphere experience
- AWS Cloud Experience
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Georgia, Alabama and Texas that service clients throughout the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.