About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
IT Security Administrator
Our client is looking for IT Security Administrator
candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL. Will be responsible for collaborating with the IT Security Team, Technical Services Team, and the CIO in supporting the defined security requirements.
- Requires B.S. or A.S. in Information Assurance, Cyber Security, Computer Science, etc. CCNA Security
- CCNA Route/Switch, Security +, CEH preferred. Equivalent experience may be accepted in lieu of degree
- System Administrator over IT Security appliances, products and servers.
- Resolution for first tier IT Security operation support issues.
- Assistance in supporting the Health System network connectivity requirements (VPN and etc)
- Analyzing log events to investigate behavior anomalies
- Provide forensic analysis for security events for operational support issues
- Produce and deliver reports of security logs/incidents to Senior Security Team members
- Assist in Incident Response Plan development and Implementation
- Assist in developing security policies related to asset management
- Monitoring, collecting, and auditing Security incident management tools and appliances
- Work with server and desktop teams to define and resolve network issues as they pertain to IT Security
- Provide remediation of security risks with the Health System
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP
- Thorough understanding of firewall and web proxy system administration
- Fundamental understanding of deep packet analysis
- Fundamental understanding of application log analysis
- Fundamental understanding of incident response procedures
- Programming/Scripting considered a plus
- Incident Response experience is a plus.
- F5 BIGIP experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio, Excel and Word