Oracle Database Administrator
Contract to Hire
Our client, a major center for clinical research and the home of some of the top medical programs in America, is looking for Oracle Database Administrator
candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL
. The ideal candidate will have previous Database Administrator experience with a strong Oracle management and design background.
- Participates in client/project meeting(s) for highly complex project definition, needs assessment and design review
- Evaluates the needs and requirements of the users and provides technical expertise in the development of technical, structural and organizational specifications
- Determines appropriateness of data for storage and optimum storage organization
- Designs, develops and integrates highly complex database systems for internal and external users/clients
- Creates, documents and implements standards and/or complex modeling to monitor and enhance the capacity and performance of the database
- Codes complex programs and derives logical processes on technical platforms
- Performs complex analyses and reviews applications being released into production
- Develops and oversees the implementation of test application code in client server environments to ensure that software conforms to build management practices
- Remains abreast of and analyzes new and emerging technologies and tools for applicability to the field
- Prepares recommendations and presentation to management
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel
- Experience with maintenance of a distributed Oracle Database System
- Experience in all aspects of Oracle implementation
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience supporting an Oracle database accessed via a web application
- Experienced with Oracle Middleware Administration
- Must be a US Citizen
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, Georgia, and Pennsylvania that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.