About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston and Richmond, Virginia and Birmingham, Alabama that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Position Title: LAN Administrator
Location: Warner Robbins, GA
Employment Type: Full Time
Compensation: Very Competitive
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance, Security+ Certification, CCNA
Desired Skills and Experience
Understanding and experience implementing large LAN/WAN solutions with knowledge of:
- Overall topology (switch interconnection locations, Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) scenarios, etc.).
- Layer two design: spanning tree, trunking, speeds.
- Operational Information: node addressing, server addressing (if changes are required).
- QoS (Quality of Service)
- Switchport level access controls and notification.
- Streaming video IP protocols.
- Wireless LAN.
- IPv6 assessment and integration plan.
- 802.1x – protocols and appliances
- DNS/DHCP appliances
- Wireless Intrusion Detection (WIDS)Enterasys, Brocade, and/or Cisco Catalyst and Nexus network hardware and software.
- Understanding and experience providing Operational support with knowledge of:
- INFOBLOX Grid Manager
- Pulse Secure IC Series Unified Access Control Appliance
- Great Bay Beacon Server
- Cisco Access Control Servers (ACS)
- Cisco Prime, Wireless Controllers and access points
- Network sniffer technologies
- Network Management Software, including HPE Network Automation (NA), HPE Network Node Manager (NMNi), Concord eHealth.