IT Program Manager
Security Clearance Type:
Must be Public Trust eligible
Contract to hire
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Planning and facilitate significant meetings with client executives.
- Ensure effective and creative idea generation among team members and conduct primary and secondary IT and related fields market research.
- Lead the development of as-is/to-be process modeling.
- Lead the definition of requirements.
- Conduct process and/or IT focused gap analysis.
- Develop detailed design documentation such as process flows, narratives and configuration guides, and develop executive summary and presentations.
Bachelor’s Degree is a must.
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree and at least eight (8) years of professional level experience in IT Research and Analysis or related field working as a consultant or leader in the information technology industry.
- Demonstrated experience in IT research and analysis or related filed, leading and consulting on large business process/technology transformation initiatives, developing consensus, and delivering value to customers.
About Seneca Resources:
- Demonstrates some proven track record of success in identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Demonstrates some proven abilities to work successfully as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
- Experience performing and supporting Federal acquisition management activities.
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.