About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Journeyman (C++ Software Development) Multi-Core
Salaried, Direct Hire
Must have or be eligible to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
Candidate will be responsible for developing software which is used to investigate multicore issues on avionics platforms. The developed software will be used to identify issues (interferences) that are caused when running multiple applications on multiple cores. The chosen candidate must be able to read and understand a hardware data sheet for the chip in use, in order to identify issues (interferences) that can occur when running an RTOS and multiple applications on multiple cores.
- Assisting in lab planning activities
- Assisting in multicore hardware research to gain deep understanding of the multicore chip in question
- Assisting in identifying potential hardware and software issues that might occur when using the multicore chip
- Development of software to verify existence of potential hardware or software issues
- Development of software to measure hardware or software issues discovered
- Assisting in development of mitigations which minimize the issue
- Verification that mitigations are effective
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or Math with 1-5 years of experience.
- Experience using C++ or C as primary development language.