About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston and Richmond, Virginia and Birmingham, Alabama that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Position Title: Civil Engineer
Type: Full Time
Compensation: Very Competitive
Clearance: Public Trust
Required Skills: Civil Engineering and FAA experience
Specific tasks include the following activities:
- Maintaining, and updating all guidance and requirements documents related to
- Airport Construction Safety and Standards
- Airport Paving Design and Standards
- Airport Pavement Maintenance and Management Standards
- Pavement Construction
- Pavement Research and Development
- Heliport Design
- New Large Aircraft
- Airport Marking
- Airport Signing
- Safety Management systems
- EMAS/Aircraft Arresting Systems
- Frangible Connections
- Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting Vehicles and Training Facilities
- Winter Operations
- Snow and Ice Control Equipment
- Runway Deicing Chemicals
- Reviewing Advisory Circulars and adjudicating comments
- Identifying differences with respect to all pertinent ICAO documents
- Conducting technical compliance reviews of existing and proposed airport construction plans.
- Airport construction project experience
- Familiarity with FAA airport standards
- Develop cost estimates and funding requirements
- Excellent communications skills with ability to lead meetings.
- Ability to work remotely / independently
- Knowledge of ICAO and ICAO airport standards
- FAA Acquisition Management System experience.
- Project Management experience
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent, 15 years experience with airport design and construction
Clearance: Able to obtain SF-85 Public Trust