Position: Recruiting Coordinator
Location: Richmond, VA
This position is responsible for providing administrative services and sourcing to the Talent Acquisition Recruiting Team. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will interact with hiring managers and candidates in scheduling interviews, arranging candidate travel, sourcing candidates, managing the recruiting process, overseeing pre-employment background investigations, and generating all appropriate onboarding paperwork needed.
- Interview Scheduling
- Coordinating calendars of candidates, clients and recruiters
- Alerting Security of candidate arrivals
- Sending interview confirmation emails
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Calling for previous employment checks
- Checking rehire statuses with HR Direct for former employees
- Printing the completed background checks and adding to folder after State/County Criminal Checks are completed.
- Printing drug screen results and putting them in the folders.
- Communicating orientation details to Sr. Coordinator
- Supporting the new employee on-boarding process by ensuring and facilitating that all appropriate paperwork is completed and turned into HR 7 days prior to new employee start date.
- Strong Communications, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding organizational abilities and attention to detail
Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Human Resources or a related field of study.