Buckley Air Force Base, Colorado
Active Secret clearance
Our client is looking for Enterprise Architect
candidates for a position located in Buckley Air Force Base, Colorado
. This position provides Enterprise Architecture support to the Air Force Reserve Command Personnel Center at Buckley AFB, CO. The successful candidate provides enterprise architecture analysis and development to support the enhancement and management of Air Force Reserve (AFR) Enterprise Architecture capabilities, including the Air Force Reserve Component (AF/RE), the Headquarters Air Force Reserve Command (HQ AFRC), and the Air Reserve Personnel Center (ARPC). This requirement includes the solutions that integrate existing and evolving governance, EA tools, frameworks, methodologies, models, and artifacts with the goals to use EA to eliminate redundancy, build efficiency, and optimize utilization of resources.
- Partner with government personnel and working groups to develop an enterprise architecture, plan and roadmap that supports a “future view” of technology implementation for the Air Reserve Personnel Center (ARPC) and AF/A1.
- Develop DoDAF Architecture views to provide comprehensive as-is, to-be, reference, and domain architectures, perform gap analysis, and create transition plans.
- Provide architectural recommendations as an individual contributor to the Requirements Management Process, Portfolio Management Process, and Enterprise Architecture Board.
- Provide requirement Course of Action (COA) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) opportunity recommendations based on architecture analysis.
- Provide metrics and measures to categorize and track Enterprise Architecture (EA) activities to the Government.
- Facilitate changes to policy and make recommendations to address integration challenges by: adapting legacy systems to new technology, identifying and accelerating the adoption of innovation, and creating reference architectures which can be leveraged across the enterprise.
- Enterprise-wide implementations of Human Resource COTS and GOTS applications.
- Understand EA principles, purposes, structures, use cases, and concepts.
- Knowledge and expertise in EA methods and the current DoDAF framework; UNICOM System Architect including the System Architect meta-model, System Architect reporting and heat maps, System Architect XT, and System Architect Publisher.
- Advanced expertise in BPMN, Data Architecture, and Business Architecture.
- Experience working across organizations to achieve integration and governance for improved enterprise-wide technical investments, change management, governance and information-sharing
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related fields of study.
Enterprise Architecture certification such as Certified Enterprise Architect (CEA), Federal Enterprise Architecture Certification, Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence Certification preferred but not required.
Active U.S. Security Clearance or ability to obtain a security clearance
8 years’ experience working in Enterprise Architecture.
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama and Texas that service clients throughout the United States
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.