Position Title: Senior Python Developer
Location: Plano, Texas
Work Status: US Citizen
Position Status: Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for Senior Python Developer candidates for a position located in Plano, TX. This person will be involved in all phases of the software lifecycle with an emphasis on architecture, design, quality and implementation and provide contributions to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security and performance.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a developer required
- 7+ years of technology focused experience required
- Design and develop applications using Python, PHP, SQL, and LAMP.
- Use jQuery, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Agile and/or Kanban with JIRA required
- Working experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and major data processing and transformation applications and systems
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, & Dallas that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.