Security Clearance Type:
Active Secret Clearance and will upgrade to a Top Secret
Contract to Hire
Our federal management consulting client is looking for IT Portfolio & Investment Analyst candidates for a position located in Washington, DC.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provides IT Planning, Budget, Reporting, and Analysis support to the Chief Information Officer (CIO) Organization.
- Supports the management of the Agency’s IT portfolio, which sets investment priorities and aligns business processes to ensure IT architecture and products align and support mission requirements.
- Ensures compliance with applicable statutes, regulations, policy, and IT portfolio management and capital planning guidance.
- Reviews annual IT Budget Capital Planning Guidance to ensure compliance with applicable statutes, regulations, policy, and guidance for IT portfolio management, and related capital planning processes.
- Supports Enterprise Portfolio Management and Investment Review Board business processes, including IT investment dashboard scoring, PortfolioStat process, and data inventory for data.gov.
- Ensures compliance of mandatory FITARA requirements in the areas of investment management, acquisition oversight, and risk management.
- Coordinates FedStat (in conjunction with entities outside of the OCIO), PortfolioStat and TechStat.
Bachelor's Degree in a related field or a postgraduate degree may substitute for 6 years of experience.
- Secret Clearance required / Top Secret Clearance Preferred
- Applicants selected must be a US Citizen and must meet eligibility requirements for access to protected information
- Ability to apply expertise across key tasks and high impact assignments.
About Seneca Resources:
- Experience planning and leading major technology assignments.
- Ability to evaluate performance results and recommend major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Experience functioning as a technical expert across multiple project assignments and supervise others.
- Must possess at least 10 years of relevant work experience and technology understanding
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, & Dallas that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.