About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Clarksburg, West Virginia
DoD Secret Clearance Minimum
6-month contract to hire
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows 7, and Linux and system networking is required.
- Provide desktop support to internal and external customers.
- Experience in installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of computer software/hardware is required.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of computer software.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be customer- and detail-oriented, and possess good decision-making abilities.
- Knowledge of Tumbleweed sFTP is a plus.
- Experience with NetApp or other enterprise storage running is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in server installation configuration and management of enterprise servers (Windows, Unix, SQL, etc.), storage solutions (SAN, iSCSI, etc.), networking, and disaster recovery solutions.
- (ESX, ESXi, VSphere, etc.).
- Extensive working knowledge Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) implementation, Linux, fiber channel (Brocade, Cisco, etc.), and Database administration (SQL).
- IAT – II baseline certification requirements IAW DoD 8570.01 – M (CCNA – Sec, Security+ CE, GSEC, or SSCP)