About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, & Dallas that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Job # 5681
Position Title: Azure Engineer
Location: Addison TX 75001
Work Status: Contract to Hire
Compensation: Open – Depends on Experience
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and drive reference architecture for the enterprise across the development organization.
- Collaborate with colleagues to support and improve architecture, systems, processes, standards and tools.
- Collaborate with DevOps and IT Ops with automation implementation to ensure solutions are successful, scalable, secure, and highly available and optimized in the cloud.
- Create architectural diagrams and playbooks for reference architecture and product solutions.
- Analyze architectural issues and create and document solutions.
- Develop continuous integration and continuous deployment solutions.
- Work with application teams to move existing applications to Azure through lift-and-shift and refactoring migration strategies.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years experience architecting and building cloud applications and services.
- 3+ years experience developing with .NET and .NET Core.
- Experience with serverless technology in Azure or comparable vendor.
- 5+ years of working with virtualization platforms based on commercial and open source technologies.
- 2+ years of expertise in developing complex cloud-based product/services using Azure cloud technologies.
- 2+ years experience with all aspects of developing Azure SaaS/PaaS/IaaS solutions.
- 2+ years experience helping development teams build and deploy microservices-based applications in public cloud.
- Strong understanding of developing security, orchestration, containerization and resource registry solutions.
- Experience in the design, deployment, and support of large, complex systems.
- Experience with building and deploying reference architecture for high performance and availability.
- Experience with developing APIs and API management solutions.
- Experience in developing web applications and services C# and ASP.NET.
- Experience with all SaaS, PaaS and IaaS resource types in Azure.
- 2+ years experience migrating applications from the enterprise to public cloud providers
- 2+ years experience helping development teams build and deploy microservices based applications in public cloud.
- 2+ years experience with continuous integration & continuous deployment tools and processes.
- Experience with Azure SQL, Azure Table Storage, Azure Service Bus, Azure Application Insights, and Azure networking.
- Experience with complex API integration between private and public cloud environments
- Experience with multiple cloud automation/cloud management platforms.
- Experience with all aspects of implementing Azure SaaS/PaaS/IaaS solutions, building reference architecture, developing & deploying Azure components.
- Proven experience working closely with Dev teams and Agile methodologies.
- Experience migrating applications and services from on-premise to the cloud.
- Experience in SQL Azure Cloud Services including create and manage Azure Resource groups, Azure Elastic Pools.
- Experience with Big Data technologies like HDInsight and Machine Learning.
- Experience with developing cloud storage solutions with scalability.
- Proven experience working closely with development teams and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with creating builds and releases using VSTS and Release Management.
5151 Headquarters Dr. | Suite 105
Plano | Texas | 75024
SENECA | RESOURCES