Position Title: Financial Consultant - Direct Hire
Location: Washington, DC
Work Status: US Citizen
Position Status: Direct Hire
Our client is looking for Financial Consultant candidates for a position located in Washington, DC.
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, Master's degree in Accounting
- 6 years of relevant experience in the Financial, Healthcare, Federal or Products and Services Industries
- Transaction lifecycles of Financial, Healthcare, Federal and Product and Services products
- Financial operations, including the financial close, planning and forecasting processes
- Operations and administration of Financial, Healthcare, Federal , Product and Services businesses
- Documentation and the identification of key controls within the transaction lifecycle
- Statutory Reporting, GAAP or IFRS requirements
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, & Dallas that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.