Quality Process Engineer
Richmond, VA 23237
6 month contract-to-hire
Monday – Friday (7am to 4pm)
- Lead & manage change of IATF 16949 requirements in cross functional departments;
- Manage AIAG auto quality sys requirements, i.e. APQP, FMEA, control plans, prep & submit PPAP (Level 5) docs.
- Lead cross functional teams for resolution of corrective actions, using problem solving techs: Six Sigma (DMAIC),8D methodology (8 Disciplines), DOE (Design of Experiments), FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis), & cause & effect.
- Conduct process reviews of daily production by verifying key process parameters including: Press Performance (PPH), Mass Balance, Kaiser Recipe System (KRS) Parameters, overall equip effectiveness (OEE) parameters, mechanical props & metallurgical composition.
- Master’s in Industrial Engineering + 10 yrs. experience as Quality Engineer or Process Quality Engineering to include 10 yrs. in quality function of auto manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing Principles, Visual Management, 5S, DOE, MS Office (Visio, Access) & Statistical Analysis (Minitab) req.