About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Position Title: Firmware Developer
Location: Huntsville, AL
Clearance Requirements: None
Position Status: Direct Hire or Contract to hire
- Port reference code to original microcontrollers and SOCs.
- Work closely with the silicon and software vendors for problem analysis and resolution. Create original code to support easy customizations and value-add features.
• BS in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• 2+ years of experience Proficient in C/C++.
• US Citizen
• Working knowledge of PCI/PCIe, USB, SATA, RS-232, I2C, EEPROM, SRAM, flash memory, etc.