||As a Bilingual Salesforce Developer, you will collaborate with team members to design and develop new solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Engage with business stakeholders and partner with Salesforce Solution Architects to gather requirements and map them to solutions that leverage salesforce functionality
- Develop and maintain larger, more comprehensive Salesforce.com solutions; Write clean code and produce clear, supporting documentation
- Create and maintain Lightning Components, Visualforce pages, new custom objects, and new validation and workflow rules
- Configure Salesforce.com and integrate with third party tools as needed; Map, migrate and integrate data into new solutions
- Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the organization
- Be part of a fast-paced team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of enterprise Salesforce projects
- At least 2+ , preferable 4+, years experience on Salesforce.com development with experience on various Salesforce platforms, such as Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing cloud, Communities and Chatter
- Any Cloud craze experience is big plus
- Demonstrated ability to recognize needs, analyze requests, and propose the best solution
- Solid knowledge of Salesforce development tools, such as Apex, Visualforce, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging
- Knowledge of developing lightning components is also a plus.
- Strong understanding of database management and Salesforce.com configuration experience including developing Salesforce.com custom objects and workflow business rules as well
- Salesforce administration, release management, and deployment expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with a diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter expects (SME)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or a related discipline is preferred.
- Bilingual - Spanish