Position: Software Architect
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret, will upgrade to TS
Seneca Resources has an exciting opportunity for a talented technology thought leader to join as a client's Software Architect primarily supporting their flagship Engineering program. This person will also act as the client's Software Architecture SME and have a direct impact on the company’s growth and technical offerings. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be a driver of innovation for a systems integrator at large; serve as a senior technologist to offer and drive technology solutions across a broad spectrum of customers to support the customer mission.
- Stay current on technology trends and think to what is next.
- Act as the company Software Architecture evangelist.
- Lead and mentor small individual team(s) to define architecture, design, build and implement solutions, and support development of public-facing web applications.
- Leverage advanced technical knowledge, perform analysis, and troubleshoot database applications and their production environments.
- Work as part of a highly skilled Agile team and provide off-hours support when required.
- Serve as consultant with customer and external contract teams to meet program and release goals.
- 15 years of total experience with at least 5 years of hands-on experience with the below technologies, tools, and platforms:
- Framework(s): ASP.NET, .Net 4, WCF, Entity, Design Patterns, ERD
- Front-end Development: ASP.NET, Bootstrap, AngularJS, MVC, AJAX, Web Services, Kendo
- Database(s): Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, SQLPlus, Toad, SQL Server
- Platform/Tools: Visual Studio, TFS, IIS, Windows Server, HTTPS, CLM, GitLab, Selenium, Jenkins
- Experience with build scripts and continuous integration, using any of the following:
- Gitlab, CLM, Jira, Nexus, Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Gitlab-ci, Beaker, OATS/Selenium, Confluence, Maven, SonarQube, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Most recent position(s) were software architect level or equivalent
- Good understanding of Networking and Application Security
- Strong Agile, SDLC, and development process experience
- Department of State experience
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with application-network troubleshooting
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Experience with COTS products such as AEM or Solr
- Experience with Java / J2EE / JSP or mobile development