Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm)
- Performs research and engineering laboratory functions involving the testing, analysis and evaluation of materials and processes.
- Handles, mixes chemical components of polymers.
- Maintains inventory.
- Utilizes hand tools to shape and finish items.
- Requires High School level plus some advanced training.
- 4-5 years of experience in laboratory environment working in a team environment closely with engineers and other technicians in production and testing of test articles.