Short Hills, NJ
Minimum of Associate’s Degree; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of accounting/administrative experience
- 4+ years of Quickbooks experience
About Seneca Resources:
- Enter, Balance, and file AR and AP on a daily basis
- Process vendor invoices
- Track deposits made to bank and receivables in Quick Books
- Monitor payment discrepancies, refunds, etc.
- Maintain orderly filing systems
- Reconcile various accounts on a monthly basis including monthly credit card
- Assist with processing sales order entry and invoicing.
- Reconcile sales and use tax monthly.
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.