Must be Green Card or U.S. Citizen
Contract to hire
About Seneca Resources:
- Experience building application with .NET Core Critical Skills
- Deep understanding of different Virtualization platforms based on commercial and open source technologies (5+ years)
- Expertise in developing complex cloud-based product/services using Azure cloud technologies (2+ years)
- Strong understanding of Azure and understanding of security, orchestration, containerization and resource registry
- Experience with all resource types in Azure; expansive solution, latency, IO, data storage, security
- Direct experience migrating applications from the enterprise to public cloud providers (Amazon, Google, Microsoft) (2+years)
- Experience helping development teams build and deploy microservices based applications in public cloud (2+ years)
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes (2+ years)
- Experience with Cloud Application Development Platforms (Azure PaaS)
- Experience with complex API integration between private and public cloud environments
- Experience with multiple cloud automation/cloud management platforms
- Experience with all aspects of implementing Azure Paas/IaS solutions, building reference architecture, developing & deploying Azure components
- Experience in SQL Azure Cloud Services including create and manage Azure Resource groups, Azure Elastic Pools.
- Experience in create and manage SQL Azure Data Warehouse Databases and Virtual Machines (Azure VMs).
- Experience in Developing Windows and Web Applications using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and WCF.
- ADF development experience
- SSIS development experience in Azure environment
- Experience in integrating data within ADLS or other HDFS architectures
- Experience with Big Data technologies like HIVE/Polybase for data consumption
- Proven experience working closely with Dev teams and Agile methodologies
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.