About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Project Coordinator (IT)
Long Term Contracting
The position will require the individual to coordinate project efforts. The tasks required for this include creating task lists for onsite technicians, communication notification to contacts, project plan updating, status and dashboard updating, equipment ordering, scheduling of resources, telephony/circuit ordering (new and disconnect), and implementation coordination. Position is meant to prepare someone to move into a Project Manager role. So would be a solid fit for anyone looking to advance their career in that direction.
- The position will require good communication skills and ability to customer interface.
- The individual must possess good organization skills and multitasking.
- The individual must be courteous, well spoken and not easily shaken.
- Previous Project Coordination experience is a plus for the position.
- Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Sharepoint and/or ServiceNow is a plus.