Blue Canopy Group, LLC is looking for multiple Security Analysts to support our PRIME Federal Security Program in Washington, DC.
The individual will provide assistance with Federal security program reviews, security Architecture analysis, and stakeholder engagement to ensure compliance with the NIST Risk Management Framework Special Publication 800 series, Continuous Diagnostic Monitoring (CDM) and the OMB Memorandum (M) 14-03 requirements. A portion of the responsibilities will include identifying current stakeholder security capabilities, helping architect solutions that can be leveraged in multiple environments, supporting agency level responses to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) continuous diagnostic monitoring (CDM) and the OMB Memorandum (M) 14-03 requirements. Additional responsibilities include assisting with the drafting of business cases and implementation plans for Proof of Concepts and Pilots and developing security packages needed to grant short term Authority to Test for Federal systems.
The candidate will have had prior experience working with a wide variety of technologies, be well versed in the current state of Information Security, and be able to interpret the requirements of relevant governing bodies (NIST, OMB, GAO, etc). The individual will be required to interface with federal employees and contractors across multiple agencies to perform the required activities. Additionally, the information security analyst is responsible for assisting in the presentation of the security capabilities to the client. The ideal candidate will have prior experience performing similar work for a federal client, to include strategic planning, tool evaluation, solution development, FISMA Assessments, and a technical background.
- 3+ years knowledge and understanding of NIST Special Publication 800 Series
- Security Professional Certification (CISSP, CISA, GSEC)
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience
- 3+ years of experience with Information Security
- 3+ years of Federal FISMA Experience
- Bachelor's degree in information technology related field.
- 8+ years of professional experience with 5 years of related work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
About Blue Canopy Group:
“Blue Canopy was named and recognized number 28 out of 50 for mid-sized companies as a 2014 Top Workplace in the Greater Washington Area”
“Blue Canopy CEO Winner of Greater Washington Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award - October 2012”
- Founded in 2001
- In 2003, formed a wholly owned subsidiary, BC Fed Group, for classified work
- Recipient of Washington Technology´s Fast 50 Government Contractors Award
- Measured in the highest customer satisfaction percentile by Dun & Bradstreet
- Two time award recipient of Inc. Magazine´s 500 fastest-growing privately held companies in the United States
- Recognized by Gartner for our industry leading IP built for end to end IT management and formalized a joint venture on our solutions for technology around governance, performance management and project management
- Deliver information security, technology integration, and enterprise performance management services as well as program management to Federal clients as well as Fortune 1000 companies
- Large percentage of workforce supports National Security initiatives for DOD and Intelligence Community
Blue Canopy Group, LLC is EOE AA M/FVet/Disability