Position Title: Trainer Developer
Location: Herndon, VA
Security Clearance Type: Secret Clearance
Work Status: US Citizenship required to support a Federal Contract
Position Status: Contract to Hire
The Trainer Developer will create learning solutions ranging from traditional instructor-led training, paper-based documentation, job aides, online help, online documentation, and electronic performance support systems to satellite-based interactive distance learning, CD-ROM CBTs, Web based training (synchronous and asynchronous), and reusable learning objects. The ideal candidate should have experience with Instructional Systems Design and understand how to apply adult learning and organizational development principals to develop products for delivery in all learning media.
- Prepare system training materials for end users
- Experience with training evaluation to improve future training events
- Conduct program evaluations
- Ability to facilitate training via webcast or ILT
- Evaluate training performance and needs with consideration for multi-lingual and cultural considerations
- Experience with blended learning techniques
- The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship
- An active DoD Secret Clearance is required or the ability to obtain. Preference will be given to those applicants with an active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 4+ years of experience is required in programming
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels are required
- A professional attitude regarding attention to detail and customer service and excellent organizational skills are required
About Seneca Resources:
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.