Position Title: SalesForce Business Analyst
Location: McLean, VA
Position Status: Contract to Hire
***Must Have Experience As A SalesForce Business Analyst***
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama and Columbia, Maryland that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are looking to grow our team and currently have mid-level to manager-level opportunities for Business Analysts in our McLean, VA location. We are looking for several SalesForce Business Analysts and one SalesForce Business Analyst/Project Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- General Business Analyst role – This is a position with high visibility and large levels of responsibility.
- Candidate will be responsible for gathering requirements, business process analysis and sign of e-Business features and functionality for a portfolio of large-scale e-commerce websites.
- The Business Analyst will be responsible for management of complex multi-disciplined CRM consulting projects.
- This resource will lead junior consultants and client staff through engagements, support the development of subject matter expertise, thought leadership and strategic capability by delivering a wide range of customer management solutions.
- The BA is responsible for performing end-to-end cross-discipline leadership throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Accountable for on-time, high quality software project deliveries, including Analysis, Design, Development and Quality Assurance.
- Requirements definition and documentation
- Work with customers and client stakeholders to understand and define business requirements
- Work directly with technologists to develop use cases and functional specifications documents - Solicit, gather, and analyze, user input and requirements
- Identify and involve key stakeholders
- Identify and interview internal/external subject matter experts
- Author and compile surveys
- Interface with technical managers and teams
- Collaborate with counterparts in IT (project, development, QA managers) and development resources to create and validate business requirements and project specification documents
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification
- Must be willing to travel (35-50%)
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience or similar CRM solutions
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Experience soliciting, gathering, analyzing, user input and requirements
- Experience creating wireframe documents, and with information architecture
- Experience authoring requirements definition and related documentation
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams to execute business analysis tasks
- Experience with large scale web projects (ideally involving the creation and launch of major e-commerce B2B websites) a plus
- Experience in cognitive design, information architecture and user-centered design a plus
- Experience in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Design, or similar field of study, is a plus
- Experience working with creative and technical project teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint as well as other project management and time tracking tools